Thursday, November 11, 2010

My finished wall

Well here is my painted wall. We have lived here for almost 2 years and our front room bugs me. It's so boring. So I finally decided to paint. After talking to two friends that know way more about interior design than I do, and consulting a huge thick paint book, I trusted my friend and we picked out a color.

Well this is the final product. The color of course changes all during the day depending on the light, but at least you get some idea of what it looks like. I love it and it adds tons of character to the room.


3 comments:

Stacy said...

LOVE it!!!

Alex said...

love the color!

Marissa said...

It looks great Kim! How do you have the energy to take that on right now? :) I can't wait to do something like that. Our house has all beige walls and I think it's super boring. A little color can make a big difference.