Tuesday, March 15, 2011

32 weeks

Had to get a belly picture on here before I explode! Well the baby dropped a few weeks ago, so here is the bump. It feels a lot bigger than it looks...... I'm due May 11th and we aren't finding out what we're having. It's been an interesting pregnancy. I am at the end (hopefully) of my second bought with the flu. Well who knows what it is this time. I keep getting fevers and chills and my head feels like it's gonna pop. I also can't taste anything so eating has been a challenge for a few days. But luckily the kids are surviving and Akoni's been great to let me rest and sleep with 6 pillows propping myself up at night so I can breath! I guess my body is just getting ready for all the sleep that it's not gonna be getting in a few short weeks......

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Look at your slim trim and sexy prego booty! You look great!