Okay, so I will try to have this make sense. It's really easy once you get it. Here are the steps:
1) Go to Photobucket.com and get an account there.
2) Copy any picture that you want to your account by uploading it. You can also browse thru their site and find pictures. Just make sure that you upload whatever you want for your background to your account.
3) Go back to your blog and go to edit HTML, It's under layout.
4) Here's the tricky part: Under edit template you will see a section that says "body" you have to look for it, it's not really easy to find. Once you find it, 7 lines down you will see "background".
5) It will look like this: background#3959280 url ("http://i2465.photobucket.com/albums/blahblahbla.jpg") Yours won't have that same thing obviously.
6) ERASE EVERYTHING WITHIN THE ( ). LEAVE THE ( ).
7) Go back to photobucket to the picture that you want for your background. Under the picture you want it will say "DIRECT LINK". COPY THAT LINK!!
8) Go back to your blog and paste that link in between the ( ).
9) Preview it to make sure it worked. If you like it, SAVE IT!!
***Hope that works for you. If not let me know. Mine still says phyzam at the top because you have to delete it somewhere, but I don't know how to do that.***
1 week ago