Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I CUT MY HAIR!!!





Well I finally did it. My good friend that cuts everyone's hair here cut and colored my hair and I LOVE IT!!! It's a HUGE change, but I am so glad that I finally got the guts to do it. I'm going to blame it on the NyQuil, because I am still in a fog from it and can't believe I cut all my hair off, but I am so happy with the result. It's exactly what I wanted. I don't know if you can tell but she put some Auburn color in this time with the blonde. I think it looks great and now people won't wonder where Adriann got her red hair from!! It's almost the same color as her hair. And I know the pictures aren't the best but the one's that Adriann took were of like my ear, the top of my head, and my shoulder, so I had to do them myself. I couldn't wait for Akoni to get home to post this. Let me know what you think.

10 comments:

The Hoskins said...

Looks fabulous!! Now what am I going to do with my hair??

Saun and Wes said...

Cute pictures! I love your hair. It's very stylish, and the color looks great. I have been way sick too, and am just getting over it. I hope you had a happy birthday, and I love your background!

Anita said...

LOVE IT!!! Can Ember do no wrong?! I hope you are feeling better soon :)

Becca said...

Oh my goodness! Your hair looks so great!!!

April said...

HOT MOMMA!! Obsessed with how cute it is. I love when people grow it out forever like you, and then suddenly cut it all off. SO SO fun. It actually reminds me of the first time I ever met you...a million years ago at EFY.

Mom and Dad G said...

Your new hair style is my all time favorite style. Beleive it, or not, I use to wear my hair like that when I was dating Dad, a million years ago. You have the perfect hair for that style because your hair is so thick. I just LOVE it! It really looks great on you. It looks youthful too. I hope Akoni loves it. The color is great too. Love Mom G

Emily said...

It looks awesome!

V and Co. said...

yes! love it love it love it!

Jason Young said...

Ummm SUPER cute!! You are such a hottie!! :)

Mandy

The Wadsworth's said...

It looks so AMAZING that you totally inspire me to do something different with my hair. I have an appt. tomorrow so we'll see how brave I get :)