Saturday, October 3, 2009

Kamden is getting too big!


This is his favorite place in the house to hang out. He loves to eat shoes, I know gross, and so he just hangs out in this corner by all the shoes. His legs are actually slowly sliding apart in this picture and he is at that stage where he will stand but not sit back down yet, so he was actually just standing there screaming for me to help him! I know I'm so mean, I had to get a picture first before I helped him!




I just love messy food faces!!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Kamden is already. It's crazy how quickly they grow! Your house looks awesome! Love all the family pics on the walls. ;-) Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!

April said...

Can't keep our shoes out of Kohen's mouth either!! Then I saw what kinds of diseases live on flip flops one morning on the today show...EWWWWW! He still finds a way to find them though.