Sunday, October 17, 2010

Can you believe I did this?


Adriann has been bugging me forever to cut her hair. I do not know how to cut hair. My boys heads get shaved and that's as good as it gets. But since all my friends have moved that cut hair, I am on my own, or I can go to someone that I don't know and hope they don't screw her hair up. So the other night after she washed her hair, I figured I might as well try. Well.....I did it! I just did a straight cut, but I think it turned out pretty good! At least it's even, and that's all that matters!!


This is a before picture to show how long her hair was getting!!

And here is the after picture!!


And she loves it, so really that's all the matters!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad G said...

It looks pretty good! She has great hair anyway. When I come home, I will give you some hair cutting tips that I have learned. Love Mom Ganir