Friday, February 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

I don't do these normally, but Vanessa I love you, so this is for never commenting on your blog even thought I do read it every day!!!


I've been tagged
10 years ago I was: 18!! I was going to school at the University of Utah and working at Old Navy.

5 things on my to do list for today:
*Finish my rag quilt
*Get the kids to bed
*Finish the laundry
*Post all my Blogs that I've been neglecting to do
*Vacuum

If I were a billionaire I would:
*Pay of any debt
*Buy a house!!
*Go on vacation
*Of course invest
*Get a personal trainer and have all my food delivered so I never have to do dishes!
*Buy a "Smart Car". I saw one yesterday and they are adorable!

3 bad habits:
*Sucking my lip
*Twisting my hair
*Doing the above 2 together at he same time


5 places I've lived:
*Lake Oswego, OR
*Salt Lake, UT
*Rexburg, ID
*Corvallis, OR
*Marina, CA



Jobs I've had: Not in any order-
Burgerville USA, Nordstrom, Abercrombie & Fitch, Chevy's Tex Mex (only for 1 day), Old Navy, Dippin' Dots, Murray Scholls Family Dental, Rexburg Orthodontics, Mill Hollow (if you're cool you know what that is!), Pottery Barn, Meter Reading, Mystery Shopper, and my current Gas Data Collector or whatever it is that I do. I still dont' know my title.

Thing most people don't know about me: I can tie a knot in my hair with one hand. Not too interesting, sorry.


you're tagged:

*Ilene
*Erin Hoskins
*Erin Hamlin
*Shanetta


Answer the questions and post them on your blog. Leave me a comment when you're done-then you tag 4 new people! Ahhhh, good fun!

2 comments:

Ilene said...

I'm terrible at tags so I can't promise anything but I will say that I am super impressed with your one-hand hair knot thing. Way, way too complicated for me.

About the only thing I can do one-handed is write.

V and Co. said...

thanks for doing it anyways, and i love ya too!