Saturday, July 5, 2008

Adriann's Highlights

No, not cool things that she has done, yes actual highlights in her hair!! My friend Ember, who's in the pictures, does my hair, and she had some blond left over from my friend's hair that she was also doing, so she put some highlights in Adriann's hair!! I have wanted to do it, but I always thought that Akoni would flip out, but he was the one that actually said that morning, "Are you going to have Ember put some highlights in Adriann's hair?" So I said "Yessss!!!!" My friend had to take the pictures since I still don't have a camera, and so I don't have a picture of her with her hair dry, but you still get the idea, it's so cute!!!! And that's the first thing that she says to everyone that she sees now, "Do you see my highlights?" What have we done!






5 comments:

Stacy said...

OK, that second picture says it all. She looks like she is just loving it! Yeah, there is no way I'm letting my daughter see this one.

Mom and Dad G said...

I can't believe you thought Akoni would flip out! After all, he is the one who bleached his hair reddish blonde and then played in his high school varsity basketball game the same night. Dad kept saying to me, "where is Akoni, I don't see him', as we were watching the game. I had to be the one to point out that Akoni was the one with the crazy reddish blonde hair. Love ya Akoni, Mom

Emily K. said...

What a stylish girl! I bet she loved being pampered. It looks great! I wish I had someone to highlight my hair, I have a hard time paying $100 to get it done here.

Susanne said...

So cute! I've been thinking about getting a few in Kate's hair, too...

The Wadsworth's said...

WAY CUTE! And yes you're right....once you start it's hard to stop. Makena has entered the world of highlights (lucky for me my friend who's a hairdresser does it for free), but now Maile thinks she needs a piece of the action because Mom and sister does it. The other day Shanetta asked Maile if she wanted to get her hair cut and Maile said, "only if I can get color and layers"....yes, this from a 7 year old...fun times ahead.