Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kenyon's 6th Birthday

Yes January is a birthday month for us. Kenyon had his 6th and got a new bike. He's been riding Adriann's old barbie bike and wouldn't even let us spray paint it black for him, so we figured he really needed a new one!!




Opening up some Nerf guns, can't go wrong with those!!


The Grandparents got him Lego ninja guys and they are so much fun to play with. The boy was in heaven when he opened these!


He had to have an Orange cake, and we put trick candles on it. Hilarious!!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

My boys have some of those lego ninja guys too and they love them.
Happy Birthday to all of your kiddos! It's seriously birthday mania at your house! Hahaha!
BTW love the shelf and bench together. I need to get something like that next to my front door.
Hope you're doing well! When do you find out what you're having? Do you find out? Or do you like to be surprised? When are you due chicka? Sorry I've got millions of questions! Love ya!
One more thing! Next time you're visiting Oregon let me know.... I'd love to drive down and see you. It'd be a fun reunion, no? I haven't seen you in ages!

Saundra said...

Wow! I cannot believe Kenyon is 6, and Adriann is 8. You are going to have 4 kids. That is crazy! I am having a boy and am due March 29. So I have a little less than 8 weeks left and I am dying. It seems way way too long. I hate it. I feel huge. I want him out now! We don't know what we are going to name him.

So I guess that makes you about a month behind me? What are you having? A girl? I wanted a girl so bad, but I'm ok with a boy now.

Hope you guys are doing good. I LOVE your coat rack shelf and bench. Can you come make me one now?