Friday, February 11, 2011

Quick closet fix!

Embarassing photo of our closet, but it's a before picture so I don't mind as much. The floor of our closet has always been a disaster. But it has always seemed like shoe racks or organizational things are so expensive. So I have been putting off doing anything about it and just kept shoving shoes and 72 hour backpacks and who knows what into the closet.

Well I needed a new project, so after our Relief Society class on Organization I decided to tackle the closet.


Here is the After picture of the floor of our closet now. All I did was buy a $10 piece of wood, painted it with some paint we had in the garage, and set it on some food storage cans, and voila!! Don't mind the bag in the middle, those are Kamden's birthday presents that are not there now, so there is actually way more room. Everything is much more organized. I know it's not much, but it works!


No comments: