Thursday, May 26, 2011

2 weeks old.....

She doesn't look like a baby anymore!! It's amazing how fast babies grow up. But it's nice to see her awake more and actually see her eyes!



Here's one plus to having to supplement with formula, other people can feed her and they all want to! So I get some free time from not holding her all day and can get other stuff done! Plus it's a great way for the kids to be able to bond with her and have some one on one time. Adriann can't wait for her to hurry and grow up so she can play dress up with her. Her first words when she saw her at the hospital were "Mom, she doesn't have any eyelashes for Mascara!" Do you think she's excited to finally have a sister?

Monica with the boys. Kenyon can not get enough of her! The minute he gets home from school his first words are "Can I hold her?" He could literally sit on the couch and hold her all day, it's great!! And Kamden is so gentle and cute with her. He loves to pat her head and when she cries he gets all worried and runs to her to see what's wrong!
This little girl is so lucky to have these three older siblings that love her to pieces!

6 comments:

Marissa said...

So, so, so sweet! I love how all her siblings are so excited to have her in the family. Melts my heart. :)

Brittany said...

She is totally loved that's for sure! What cute kids you've got!

Saun and Wes said...

Congrats on your baby! She is a doll! I'm glad everything went well for you. I love that Adriann loves her so much and wants to put mascara on her already. So cute. Her name is very beautiful. I need your address, so I can send you something girly. :) It is totally amazing how fast they grow. Boston is 2 months old now and I can't believe he is already that old. Maybe Boston and Monica can meet at college and get married. ha ha ha. I wish we lived closer too.

Saun and Wes said...

P.S. I love your family picture above and I love your haircolor. It looks great!

April said...

Love her! Can't wait to meet her.

kristib said...

Those pictures are all just precious! How sweet to see her snuggled between her brothers...and Adriann looks like a natural feeding her! She is a doll.