Monday, February 2, 2009

On Friday it was such a beautiful day and the kids wanted so bad to go to the park after school, but I just did not want to go and sit at the park. So I said hey, let's go to the beach? It was gorgeous!! I just sat on the sand for an hour and let the kids run around and play. It was so fun. I can't believe that it was January and we were at the beach!








I tried so hard to roll their pants and not have them get all wet, but that didn't go real well, and this is what we ended up with!! They got a little too close to one big wave......and the pants had to come off!!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

I see that you've made it to February with that babe still in your belly! Yea!! But I'm betting you're okay with him coming now. :)

Jason Young said...

You can tell that you guys don't live in OR anymore. We were feeling the warmth at a balmy 50 degrees(or so) today :)

Umm did you notice...2 DAYS!!! YIKES!!

The Bresee Bunch said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how beautiful the weather has been. It feels like summer time!

Mom and Dad G said...

What a beautiful day and what cute pictures! I love them. I can't wait to get back to beautiful, CLEAN beaches and CLEAN ocean water. The kids are getting so big. I especially can't wait to get back to see the kids.Love Mom G

Susanne said...

Cute pictures! I was tempted to go to the beach this week, but never made it.