Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun walk with the kids

Our kids are going to go to the local elementary school this next year, and it's only 1 mile away so I wanted to walk up there with the kids to see how long it would take us to walk so I could figure out when to leave in the mornings. Well it only took us 21 minutes! So I am really excited about walking them to school. It will be 4 miles every day for me and 2 for the kids, great exercise for everyone!!


Just a cute picture of Monica! She's starting to show lots of happy expressions, I love it!

At the elementary school they have this cool map of the United States. So I had the kids sit on their state that they were born in. It was really bright and windy out, so that's why none of them are really smiling!

Then I had them all sit on California, where we are now!

No comments: