Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was fun this year. Akoni got into the spirit again, and we were bakers while Monica was our Cupcake we created!! And I made those hats! So fun and so easy!


I forgot to get a picture of Adriann at our Ward's Trunk-or-Treat, she was so busy I hardly saw her. I can't even remember what she was! So I got a picture of her dressed up for school. She liked our costume so much that she wanted to be a baker for school.

Kamden decided to be a Pirate. This costume has paid for itself beyond what I could have imagined. Kenyon wore it two years and now Kamden is wearing it! Old Navy costumes are the best, inexpensive and great quality!!

This is another costume that Kenyon has worn twice, maybe three times? It's a wrestling costume. There is a padded muscle body piece that he is too tall for now, but he just wore the robe and had Akoni's boxing gloves and the black eye! Perfect!
This Halloween was full of too much candy, tons of Hair spray and Hair color, plenty of face makeup and smiles and laughter galore. I couldn't have asked for a better Halloween!

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOVE the baker/cupcake idea! So cute :)