Monday, October 13, 2008

1 Week Down, 1 To Go.......

So our first week of Fall Break is over and this is what we've done so far: (out of order)

1-Kenyon found a garbage can and played, I'm not kidding, for 1 hour that he was a robot!!

2-The kids made capes out of towels and played super heros for a while.

3-For some reason the one dirt corner in our backyard is where all the kids like to sit and play. Why am I trying to keep the grass alive? If it was all dirt they would have so much more of an area to play in......

We also went to the beach with some friends, but I was too cold to get out of my towel and take pictures. WE thought it was going to be a nice day, but it wasn't. None of the kids minded, they were actually swimming in the ocean!! But all of us sane minded adults were huddled in our towels trying to stay warm. Oh well, I guess it is October!!






No comments: