What was I doing 10 years ago...
1. Working at Abercrombie and Fitch
2. Going to Community College because I couldn't go back to the UofU, bad grades!!
3. Living at home
4. I was dating a pretty hot guy who had no job
5. Wow, I was kind of a loser 10 years ago!
5 Things on my to-do list today....
1. Finish this blog entry
2. Finish the laundry
3. Finish the dishes - DONE
4. Go to the Butterfly Sanctuary, too bad there were no Butterflies yet! - DONE
5. Costco - DONE
5 of my favorite snacks...
1. Hot Tamales
2. Vanilla Ice Cream, I know boring
3. Oreo Cakesters, I could eat the whole box so I can't buy them.
4. Red Vines
5. Strawberries, except not right now being pregnant I can't stand them!
5 Jobs I've had...
1. Dental Assistant/Ortho Assistant
2. Meter Reader, that was a fun one
3. My current Gas Job, I'll explain if you ask
4. Burgerville USA, my first job!!
5. Lots of Retail
5 things I want to do with a million dollars....
1. Buy a Jeep, I've always wanted one.
2. Pay off any debt
3. Buy a house that isn't a piece of crap
4. I don't know if I'd invest with the market right now, so my mattress might get kind of lumpy for a while. But I'd save some money for the kids colleges/missions/weddings!
5. A tummy tuck after this baby. Hey, I'm just being honest! Well if I'm being honest, I'll get the ladies done also!
5 things that made me laugh this week...
1. I have to agree with Erin, watching Cambria flex her bum at the beach!
2. The things that come out of Adriann's mouth.
3. Watching that funny Prop 8 Utube video!!
4. Spending time at the beach with my friends, I know we laughed but I don't remember the specifics.
5. Hearing about Sarah's 45 minutes that she spent in her van! You know what I'm talking about!
5 people I tag to answer these questions....
Anyone that wants too. I think I was one of the last ones to get it!!
1 week ago