Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's the end of the world as we know it.......and I feel fine?

I know I'm totally crazy. I watched this movie the other night, and since then I am totally freaking out about the end of the world. The one scene where the california coast is sliding into the ocean? Yeah, that's me. So while I am on this subject, assuming that this movie was hollywood hype, and that's not the disaster that I need to be preparing for.......what is everyone doing to prepare? We are starting to get all of our food storage ready, but it's all so confusing and there are so many ways to do it. What are you all doing?

1 comment:

V and Co. said...

spending all my money because who needs it when california falls into the ocean and then i'm left to be on ocean front property? i'll be able to re finance all my worries away with how much my house will be worth.
;)
we've been cooking with food storage stuff because it would suck to have all the food storage and not know how to cook with it.
we've found soup is good. the kids all piss and moan but they'll eat it when that's all we got! ;)
love your back yard re-do btw! -V