Friday, January 18, 2008

Chikalatas!!

One meal that I can make that has chicken in it that the kids will eat are Chicken Enchilladas. Well Adriann loves to help me make them and calls them Chikalatas! We used to just call them Cheesey Enchilladas, which she turned into Chikalatas. She actually doesn't know that there is Chicken in it because it's not in the name, so we now call them Chikalatas!! And the kids devour them! So here is a picture of Adriann's finished batch about to go into the oven!

4 comments:

Ilene said...

HELLO GANIRS! Ilene Proudfoot here.

Yay, a blog! Adriann is NOT 5. I don't care what her birth certificate says because her being five would mean that I am not 22 any more. Whatever.

Jennifer Never said...

How cute!

Jennifer Never said...

How cute!

April said...

That is the cutest picture of AG. (And it's not just because she is holding one of my favorite foods)