Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Okay, I finally finished the book.

I won't spoil the book for anyone else that didn't finish it in the first week. I can't believe it took me so long to read it!! I kept reading it really slow because I hate when a series of books ends, so I wanted it to last as long as it could. But, the end is sooo good and so I had to finish it. WEll I must say that i LOVED the book. Did everyone else? And if you don't know what book I'm talking about then I must not know you! just kidding. Anyway, I am so sad that it's over, but I'm glad that it's the kind of series that I could read a few times.

But now I don't know what to read? Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Saun and Wes said...

Love the background! I finished it in 2 1/2 days and I was mad at myself because now it is all over and it kind of makes me sad. But I loved it! Needless to say, nothing in my household got taken care of for those 2 1/2 days. I think my family is glad I am done with it so I can start taking care of them again. I miss hanging out with you and the good ol days at King Henry. Well, I don't really miss KH, but I do miss you and the rest of our roomies.
-Saun

Susanne said...

I LOVED it, too! I think I'm going to go back and read the whole series over again. As for suggestions... I recently read Deception Point by Dan Brown which was pretty good (actually, it was my favorite of Dan Brown's besides The Da Vinci Code). Right now I'm reading Life Expectancy by Dean Koontz because a bunch of people have told me that it's really good. We'll see... But I don't think anything can live up to how much I like the Twilight series.

Anita said...

I STILL haven't finished it. I have about 100 pgs left. I just am NOT finding time to read. Oh well, it is nice to stretch it out too--more time to enjoy it. I know what I'm reading after I'm done--Tori Spelling's book. I know, lame, but I am totally interested to find out all the controversy.

Emily K. said...

I'm glad you loved it. I have had mixed feelings. I serve in Young Womens, and was a little bit bothered by my Beehives reading all the pages and pages of you know what. And, I wish the ending was a little more exciting. But, I was a fan. I've heard such negative things about it, I was starting to feel bad for Stephenie. I have no idea what to read now!!!