Friday, August 22, 2008

On our Way to SunRiver!!

Our big trip this summer was to go to a BIG family reunion in Sunriver. That's in central Oregon. It was a lot of fun, but we drove so it was a looooong trip! So here are a few pictures of what we did. I put them all in separate blog entries so that there weren't a ton of pictures with no explanations. This first picture is of a place that we always stop to eat when we go to central Oregon called Poppa Al's. It's a hole in the wall, but they have the best food!! And they have real Peanut Butter Milkshakes that are the BEST!!



3 comments:

Susanne said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! And those peanut butter milkshakes sound yummy! :-)

LeBaron Family said...

Hey Kim, I can't believe how big your kids are! It is so good to see you guys. I love the red hair. I better get a red head! Can you believe we have kids in Kindergarten?! If feels like we just graduated from Ricks! Do you remember when we moved into your apartment for like a month right after you moved out?! How funny. I totally miss going to Sun River! I miss Oregon!

Jason Young said...

It was so fun to see you guys when you were here!!

I keep meaning to ask you...how did the treatment hold up that Jason did on your foot??

Mandy