Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun things leading up to Christmas

I'm finally getting around to blogging about Christmas!! Now that we've switched to 1:00 church, I have plenty of time to waste time in the morning!!



Here is our house all decorated! It was so much fun to be able to put up lights this year.


We had to babygate off our tree so that we could put our presents under it. It was nice because it not only kept the baby out, but the other kids too. One time though, Kamden was standing on the couch and actually fell into the presents! It was kind of funny!



Here are our stockings. I love having a fireplace finally that we can hang stockings on!!



Adriann's school had a program at school and this is her after they got done singing about the Coffee harvest in Mexico! I miss the traditional "Christmas programs", but what can ya do!! She is going to a Dual Language program school where they learn Spanish and English, so they sang their song in Spanish. I'm amazed how much she is learning!


The kids with Santa at our mall. We didn't put Kamden in the picture because we were going to go back and get a nice one of them in nicer clothes all together, but I guess we forgot!


1 comment:

kristib said...

Cute pics! I still haven't posted about Seth in his program...although I'm happy that I got pictures this time!