Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Kenyon's Birthday


Kenyon had such a fun birthday. He had no school and so I told him he could do whatever he wanted. All he wanted to do was watch TV! So he got a ton of tube time and I made his cake. Yeah it took me all day, I know it doesn't look like it was hard, but for some reason it took me forever! It's sopposed to be a light saber. He likes Star Wars right now and wanted a Light Saber cake, so this was the best I could do.



Kenyon's Birthday Wish was that it would rain DS's and video games! We told him that was the only way he would ever get one, so keep on wishing!!!


Talking to Grandma and Grandpa telling them thanks for his FAVORITE present, no not the helmet he is wearing, but an ELECTRIC BLANKET for his bed!! He wants to sleep with us every night because we have a heater blanket, and so all he asked for for his birthday, well except for having it rain DS's, was a heater blanket!! Thank you for a night of peaceful sleeping!


Gammy and Papa Ganir got him a McDonalds Gift Card and he could not wait to use it!


Auntie Rachel is always so awesome with her money gifts!! Kenyon took his sweet time at the store today figuring out what he wanted. (look below)


He finally decided on 3 Bakugan figures! I still don't know what in the world Bakugan's are or do, but he loves them and at least these ones don't transform into balls, so I don't have to constantly be stepping on them or listening to the kids throwing them on the ground so they pop open into some strange creature! Thanks auntie for the fun gift!!

2 comments:

Austin and Kristen Bennion said...

What a nut Kenyon is! Happy Birthday Kenyon!

PS-Great job on the cake...I'm impressed :)

Anita said...

Wow!! I can't believe he is FIVE. They grow up way too fast. We need to come visit before Tyson and Kenyon forget about each other:)