Saturday, May 22, 2010

5K Fun Run

Our Relief Society organized a 5K fun run for today. We have actually been training for it for a few months. We did the Couch to 5K program, and today was the big day! It was perfect weather and everything went off without any problems!



Here I am right before the run. I was #17! It's on my hand, but you can't see it. That's my birthday, so I was hoping it would be lucky!

This is me crossing the finish line 40min 02seconds later! I ended up coming in 20th place. There were 42 women that had signed up, so that's not bad!!
Me, Heather and Audra after.
Here is the whole group that ran! It was such a blast! Can't wait for the next one!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

You go girl! Great job!

Jessica said...

Congrats! That's quite an accomplishment. And how fun to do it together as a Relief Society. Nothing better than getting exercise and social time in together!

Sheri said...

YEA KIM!!! That is so great. And it's wonderful that Audra is back there!

April said...

YAY! I am so proud of you. Way to go. We should go running when you come this summer. I am SO excited.