Saturday, April 9, 2011

Prego pictures

My friend's husband took some family pictures for us, (kcknoopphotography.com) notice my new heading picture, and then did a quick pregnant session after. I have never done one before and it was a ton of fun. It feels weird to post these pictures of just me, but I really liked how they turned out and since this is my last (it better be!) baby, I wanted to remember this time. You know when I actually wasn't sick or sore or anything like that. I felt really good this day and it was nice to have it be all about me, well and the baby, for 30 minutes!



6 comments:

DianeM said...

Kim, you look gorgeous! Great pictures, wish we could see you guys sometime. Maybe this summer we'll stop by when we're dying in the AZ heat!
p.s tell Akoni happy late bday!

Sheri said...

Love all of them. You look so beautiful!

Brittany said...

You look fabulous! I think they turned out awesome.... I love your hair. So pretty. :)

Marissa said...

You look beautiful!!

Emily K. said...

You look fabulous!! Your hair is just gorgeous right now! I love everything about them! Good luck in the coming weeks. . .

kristib said...

I looooove the one in the middle the best. You are gorgeous, and I love that it looks like you're making a connection with baby...like a little conversation going on and she just cracked joke.